How generous you are !

Thursday 14 January 2010

Biography of me

I hope to become a teacher, and I'm trying to realise that. It has been my dream for a long time, but my mother wanted me to be a pianist. When I was young, I was good at playing the piano. Teachers and parents asked me to practice for 2~3 hours though I was just 8 years old. Their expectation became a stress for me and I wanted to be not a pianist but a teacher - even if it was a piano instructor. At the age of twelve, I had a chance to choose between piano and study. I decided to go to a college of education and my parents also consented to it.
After entering a high school, I was excellent in mathmatics and my class teacher recommended me to teach mathmatics. Finally, I decided to major in math education. Now I'm studying English in London because the skill to teach mathmatics in English is required of potential teachers in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment