How generous you are !

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Being famous

When I was young, I wanted to be an actress or singer as other children. However, if someone ask me whether I still have same idea or not, I will totally say, no. Of course gorgeous celebrities make me feel envy of them, but it’s only for their appearance and the things come to the front. Now I know too many disadvantages of celebrities to hope to be famous. What is more, some disadvantages arose from advantages which I had chosen for the reason why I’d like to become an celebrity. Among them, there are two big reasons that I don’t want to be famous anymore.

For the first, I can’t live without my family and friends. Celebrities – especially in case of actress or singer – usually have completely different life styles comparing with common people because of their busy schedule. They work nights and go to sleep days. Even if they have enough time to have a good time with their family or meet their friends, they are restricted in their movement. Wherever they go except their private places, they must be in the public eye. While I used to eager the scene that I attract other’s attention, these days I wish to enjoy my life without their interferences.

Besides, I will suffer from lots of rumors when I’m not with public if I’m a celebrity. I didn’t recognise how terrible it is for the person in the strange rumor. After entering the university, I was also surrounded by various stories. There were widespread gossips about my classmates and even me, and I saw how quickly the rumor spread from mouth to mouth and snowballed. At that time the situations really stressed me, so I may not put up with scandals such as other celebrities have. Furthermore, the worst thing is the fact that we still enjoy gossiping about celebrities, even though we know it could be overstated.

For this reason, now I can understand feeling of parents who oppose to their children being famous. Too much is as bad as too little! I prefer common but stable life to glamorous but tense life.

No comments:

Post a Comment